Ready, get set, bike!
Bring your bike and head out to uncover the hidden beauty of Croatia including its magnificent natural landscapes. Challenge yourself by biking across different towns and villages throughout the Istrian peninsula. To make it a collective experience, the bike routes and trails around Istria offers various levels starting from Easy to Difficult.
Make your choice and bike out there!
Important bike info:
Rules of conduct: https://bit.ly/37UGe1s
OSM Istria GPS tracks: https://bit.ly/37UO6jq (wide map), https://bit.ly/2NvJlU1 (tracks)
Road signs on bike trails: https://bit.ly/37UQ0k4
Bike rental, transport, assistance and shops: https://bit.ly/3dp14XP,
https://bit.ly/31b85sN, https://bit.ly/3hVLeaB, https://bit.ly/2Z1crA8
Nearby trails (Southern Istria):
- Banjole – https://bit.ly/2zXvJhh
- Premantura – https://bit.ly/3fWaLyT
- Medulin – https://bit.ly/3du8kSj, https://bit.ly/2VdYFZN, https://bit.ly/3fXgiFn,
https://bit.ly/2Bwdccq, https://bit.ly/2Z6sT1V, https://bit.ly/3hYyP63, https://bit.ly/3euaKSn
- Pula – https://bit.ly/2zZ4iUt, https://bit.ly/2NlHW2y,
https://bit.ly/2Z6ricr, https://bit.ly/2Yq6yxo, https://bit.ly/3dnqwNy
- Muntić – https://bit.ly/2NmGa1b
- Štinjan – https://bit.ly/3euPRGI
- Fažana – https://bit.ly/2Yuf3Ys, https://bit.ly/3eAI0ri, https://bit.ly/2Z7yWUh
- Divšići – https://bit.ly/3dsehPJ
- Veli Brijun – https://bit.ly/2Vd30wB