This website is operated by KAMP DIANA Z.O.U. (“Camp Diana”) and whose registered address is Kaštanjež 100, Banjole, 52100 Pula (“We”) are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable EU GDPR legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.camp-diana.com (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form (ie. Book Your Stay, Book Now, Drop Us a Message, etc.]. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, and what you click on.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to identify new growth opportunities thus presenting online content relevant to the target market;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.